Product DescriptionThis OIML Class F1 calibration weight is designed for testing and calibrating digital scales. Each is made from nonmagnetic stainless steel which makes them suitable for electronic balances. Solid, one-piece construction. A secure hard case and two white cotton gloves are included. These weights are very precise and should not be handled with ungloved hands to prevent skin oils from changing the accuracy of the weight. NO CERTIFICATE INCLUDED.
- 10,000g OIML Class F1 (±50mg)
- No certificate included - If you need a certificate, check out our Troemner weights here.
- Includes hard storage case.
- Includes two white cotton gloves.
- One-piece construction - no adjustment cavity
- Non-magnetic Stainless Steel
Warranty Information10 Year Limited Warranty
Accessories Hard Storage Case, White Cotton Gloves (x2)
Weight Class OIML Class F1
Dimension 3.9 in. diameter / 7.4 in. tall
Construction Polished Stainless Steel - Non-magnetic Density: 7.96g/cm³ One piece construction - no adjustment cavity
- 10.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Hard Storage Case, White Cotton Gloves (x2)
- Weight Class:
- OIML Class F1
- 3.9 in. diameter / 7.4 in. tall
- Polished Stainless Steel - Non-magnetic Density: 7.96g/cm³ One piece construction - no adjustment cavity