Product DescriptionThis OIML Class F1 calibration weight is designed for testing and calibrating digital scales. Each is made from nonmagnetic stainless steel which makes them suitable for electronic balances. Solid, one-piece construction. A protective plastic case and white cotton glove are included. These weights are very precise and should not be handled with ungloved hands to prevent skin oils from changing the accuracy of the weight. NO CERTIFICATE INCLUDED.
- 2000g OIML Class F1 (±10mg)
- No certificate included - If you need a certificate, check out our Troemner weights here.
- Includes storage case.
- Includes white cotton glove.
- One-piece construction - no adjustment cavity
- Non-magnetic Stainless Steel
Warranty Information10 Year Limited Warranty
Accessories Plastic Case, White Cotton Gloves (x2)
Weight Class OIML Class F1
Dimension 2.4 in. diameter / 4.0 in. tall
Construction Polished Stainless Steel - Non-magnetic Density: 7.96g/cm³ One piece construction - no adjustment cavity
- 9.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Plastic Case, White Cotton Gloves (x2)
- Weight Class:
- OIML Class F1
- 2.4 in. diameter / 4.0 in. tall
- Polished Stainless Steel - Non-magnetic Density: 7.96g/cm³ One piece construction - no adjustment cavity