The new BioWeigh-IR body composition scale from American Weigh allows you view a complete breakdown of your body fat, water, muscle, and bone. The scale works on the principle of BIA (Bioimpedance Analysis). By passing a safe electrical current through your body via the metal contacts and using weight, height, and age data, your lean/fat-free body mass is calculated. This is then subtracted from your body weight to obtain body fat mass. Advanced G-Force Load Sensors allow the ultimate low profile bathroom scale with the highest accuracy.
Note: Although the scale uses a safe electrical current, those with pacemakers or other electronic implants should not use this scales body fat feature.
- Weighs up to 330lbs with a 0.2lb resolution.
- Mody Mass Index scale
- Back lit LCD display
- High-precision sensors
- Low battery and overload indication to maximize battery life
- All AWS scales are backed by a powerful 10 year warranty
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality digital scales for many applications
Warranty Information10 Year Limited Warranty
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- kg, lb, st:lb
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 1.0 in
- 2 x CR2032 Batteries (included)
- Operating Temp:
- 50°F to °86°F (10°C to 30°C)